2016 Holiday Camp Registration FormHOLIDAYCAMP 2016 registration information is now posted. Please click the links below!
Holiday Camp Information
Below are the details you will need to know to ensure the session is organized, safe and fun for everyone.
- Full day camp from 9am to 3pm
- Half day camp from 9am to 1pm
- Two Sessions available from December 19th thru December 30th
- Daily rate available
- Pre-Camp is available from 8:00am-9:00am
- Post-Camp is available from 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Our staff will be here at 7:45am to open the studio
- Camp will end promptly at 3:00pm
- Please note on your registration forms what time your child will be leaving each day – this must be done at the time of registration. Please plan to come inside to pick up your children. Please send books and or activities for your child to engage in while waiting to be picked up.
- Full Day Camp – 9:00am to 3:00pm – $375/session
- Half Day Camp – 9:00am to 1:00pm – $300/session
- Daily Rate – $80 per day
- Pre/Post Camp – 8:00am to 9:00am & 3:00pm to 6:00pm – $10/hour
Registration: Early Bird Discount Deadline: November 15th, 2016
- Prior to the start of camp, all parents will need to complete the following forms:
All of these forms can be viewed and downloaded by clicking the above links or can be requested and received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail, drop off or set up an appointment to forward the completed forms prior to the first day of camp. DO NOT plan to register on the first day. All Campers must be registered prior to the 1st day of camp. CAMPS DO FILL UP SO PLAN TO REGISTER EARLY!
Lunch and Snacks: No Nuts!!!!
- Time will be allotted for a morning and afternoon snack as well as a lunch break
- Children need to bring their lunch as well as extra food and drink for the two snack periods
- The children will be expending a lot of energy each day, please make lunches and snacks hearty and healthy
- We have NO kitchen facilities, so please make sure you include all utensils, napkins, cups, etc. in lunches
- It is important that the children are dressed properly for art activities.
- Hair must be tied back with elastic only. We don’t want anyone’s vision obstructed by hair falling in their face
- Please make certain to REMOVE ALL JEWELRY prior to arriving at camp each day.
REGISTER FOR ALL CAMP DATES BELOW ON ACTIVITY HERO: